Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My assignment

I've been assigned the task of reading Stephenie Meyer's Breaking Dawn basically to ensure it is suitable for a 12 year old girl. Now in my life I seem to have too little time to accomplish as much reading as I would like, and am forced to put aside H.P. Lovecraft to get this task done. Now any Vampire story that has received such positive reviews as this series I'm sure will be good, but I must admit I'm quietly hoping it will surprise me and I will actually grab my attention, as Vampires or not I'm skeptical about a teenage romance novel entertaining me. So be sure I'll post my thoughts on this book, but in the meantime I would really enjoy hearing your thoughts and impressions and then maybe I can get back to my blog and my sorely neglected as of late "theFrankensteinMonster.com" as well as Lovecraft's The Shunned House.

No comments: